Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yet another post, what's going on?

It's #@$%ing freezing outside. I'm not even kidding. I got up at like 8:10 and took my shower, got dressed in a long sleeve button down shirt and my olive green khaki's and ran outside to get to the car. If my steps were wet I might have fallen on ice. It was that cold!

Last night we had AWANA at church. Prior to that I was listening to the musical "She Loves Me". The Croswell Opera House is performing it during Valentines Weekend. Auditions are December 8th and 9th. It's a very cute show and I'm going to go out for it, finances permitting. The movie "You've Got Mail" was based on this play. It is a musical, so I'll be excited to possibly do that.

On the home front, I have choir tonight. This weekend is a possible Cedar Point trip... Again, finances permitting. That church youth group is going, so maybe we can hop in with them and go. There would be a lot of people, but that would be even more fun! We may also hang out with our opera singing friend and her crazy sister. On top of those two things, we may also spend time with the Party of Five family, the Werners.

It's crazy, we're finally getting to the point where we hang out with people, and now that the wife's at school we can only do it on the weekends.

And we're supposed to visit people too?

1 Comments:

Blogger Korinne King said...

Seriously, this is amazing!! I'm learning more from your Blog than I learn from your mouth! Regarding daily life details, that is...

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home