Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Maybee I will, maybe I wont...

I'm here again.

This isn't funny.

I'm filling in for one of the girls while she's out on sick leave. Just today and tomorrow, and the next two Saturdays. It sucks, because I'm not getting the overtime pay that comes with the work. They're making me take a regularly scheduled day and sit at home. But...

I do get $20 per round trip to this bank. So after 5 trips, $100 isn't to bad.

I'm also tired of seeing all of her family pictures, so I'm making copies of our pictures from various web sites.

It's so boring here. Almost like at our branch.

Sometimes you just want to pull your hair out. But I'm managing...

Here's to lunch at 11:30!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Barry said...

Not gonna lie, since I've had the album I've been on Youtube just listening to his polkas. That would be a crazy album, just an album following pop music for the last twenty five years, in polka.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home