Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hi. It's been a month or so. I missed you.


Just wanted to hop on and say hello. And let you know that after I did the Full Monty at the Croswell this Fall, Wheaties was interested in what I had to offer. So I went in for a photo shoot and they really enjoyed my presence and style. They didn't think I was that funny, but I thought I was hilarious. Anyways, after all of the shoot was over, then gave me some proofs to look over. What I am about to show you could get me in trouble, so please, don't tell anybody about this photo. Let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Barry said...

I don't know why I check this, you never update it. Jerk.

1:06 PM  
Blogger The Barry said...

Well, you know what? You suck.

~Barry

P.S. I would never buy cereal with you on it because I it would make me stupid. Take that.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm... That's a good one Bar, but you should proofread before you try to one up somebody. ;-)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home